March 18, 2020
Dear Colleagues and Customers of the Amplify Additive Community,
We are at a unique point in our world’s history. The COVID-19 Coronavirus has altered how many of us are working. Our global focus is on our community safety and well-being, and the rapid development of workplace efficiencies.
Here at Amplify Additive, we know that you rely on us for the design, engineering, and manufacture of specialized orthopedic implants.
We are committed to delivering our full range of services to you, without disruption.
We know that consistency is paramount, and our goal is to continue to deliver our products with the highest standard of quality and client satisfaction.
Our commitment to our clients:
- Our workplace and manufacturing facilities are compliant with the most stringent industry, state, and national manufacturing regulations.
- We adhere to the highest standard of cleanliness in our workrooms and in our manufacturing facility.
- We want to work with you. We are able to meet with you through our secure online teleconference platforms, and send updates, plans, and designs through our secure servers.
- We are well-positioned with our raw materials to continue the manufacture of our specialized products.
- Our company promise is built around consistent and clear client communication practices. To put it simply: Our clients are part of our collaborative team.
We will continue to monitor local, state, and national guidance, and we will keep our community updated as information becomes available.
We appreciate our business together.
Please reach out to us with any questions that you may have via email at email@example.com or via US Telephone (207) 500-7104.
With Kindest Regards,
President & Founder, Amplify Additive